Peer Exchange – Assessment tools for entrepreneurial education webinar is led by the EntreComp Europe practice pillar on assessment and digitalisation.
We will be hearing from experts from the Regional Government of Extremadura, the University of Extremadura (Spain), and Bantani Education (Belgium), in an event of particular importance for teachers, educators, and education policy designers.
This is a public online event organized by EntreComp Europe, a project co-financed by the European Commission COSME programme.
Tuesday 20 April, 2021 11:00 (CET) online via Zoom
On the agenda:
- 11:00 – Introduction – Annabelle Favreau – DG Enterprise – Junta de Extremadura
- 11:10 – Group dynamics – let’s talk about assessment – Hazel Israel – Bantani Education
- 11:20 – Impact tool for entrepreneurship education programme – María Isabel Sánchez – University Of Extremadura
- 11:40 – Q&A Session
- 11:50 – EntreAssess: a tool for teacher – Hazel Israel – Bantani Education
- 12:10 – Q&A Session
- 12:20 – Group dynamics – feedback and conclusion – Elin McCallum – Bantani Education